Welcome to Real Repair IT Solutions
Does this look familiar?
Real Repair is a small company based in Rayleigh, Essex that specialises in solving your PC and laptop problems. Whether you're a home user or a small business, we're dedicated to helping you with a jargon-free, friendly and professional approach.
From simple virus removal, to completely taking apart your machine and giving it an overhaul, we provide IT solutions to fulfil your needs!
For more information on what we do, feel free to click the links on the left-hand side to find out more.
What sets us apart from other IT firms?
- Jargon buster - If you see a link with a dotted underline, you can hover over it or click it to get a more in-depth definition of that word or term.
- We're the easiest to find - Located in Philpot House directly opposite Rayleigh train station, you can easily get to us by train or by taking one of many buses that drop you off almost on our doorstep. See 'Where to find us' for more information.
- Free customer parking - There's a designated spot for you in our private car park, meaning you don't have to pay out or hunt around for a space.
- 'On your way to work' service - Don't make a special trip out to us. If you take the train regularly just drop your computer in on your way to work and we'll try to have it repaired in time for your return journey.
- Competitive prices - You'll be hard pushed to find anyone in the local area that can beat our prices!
- Online tracking - Keep up to date with your PC's repair progress by using our online tracking service which we update at every step of the repair procedure.
- Mobile optimised - Our website is designed with the mobile user in mind, so you can get everything you need from the site while you're on the go.
- Remote support - If you have a working Internet connection we can usually fix software issues on your computer without incurring a call-out charge.
- Online storage solutions - For a small monthly fee you can back up your critical data, photos, etc onto our server.
- Excellent opening hours - Viruses and hardware failures don't take a break just because it's a bank holiday, and neither do we! Open from 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Saturday even during most major holidays. We'll also open on Sundays by appointment.